Monday 21 January 2013

My Magazine Planning (Outfits):

Throughout my magazine I am going to have three models with a range of different outfits.

Model 1-Outfit 1:
My first models is going to be wearing a denim bralet, a black high waisted skater skirt with her Nike Blazers.


Model 1-Outfit 2:
The second outfit for my first model is going to be a pair of high waisted disco pants with a black bralet. In some of the pictures over her outfit she will be wearing a denim waist jacket and maybe some glasses. Again i think with this outfit my model will be wearing white Nike Air Max 90's but not 100% certain.

Model 2-Outfit 1: 
Not completely sure as to what my second model is going to wear yet but this is an idea. High waisted denim shorts with patterned tights underneath, baggy Obey top (tucked in) underneath a camo jacket and Air Max 90's or Creepers? Although not 100% certain at the moment.

Model 2-Outfit 2:
The second outfit for my second model is going to be an Adidas original T-Shirt with some funky flowered patterned tights with a vintage 90's retro Nike jacket and a beenie. Similar to model 1 she will be wearing Nike air max 1's. 


Model 3-Outfit 1:
Again not 100% sure on what my third model is going to wear but this is another one of my ideas. She maybe wearing a longer GEEK top over some funky tights, with a denim jacket and some biker boots but this might change.


Model 3-Outift 2:
My third models second outfit is going to be a pair of skinny jeans, a bell top and a blazer. on her feet i would like her to wear some high wedges. This outfit continues with the urban look but also brings a sophisticated feel.

Jewellery:
Because my magazine is a R'n'B and Hip Hop magazine I have chosen for my models to wear gold jewellery. I decided this because personally I think gold looks more 'blingy' and is what most Hip hop and R'n'B artists are likely to wear. I have include some gold fashion jewellery in the selection i have chosen as it makes it mixes the selection up a little.



When I was looking for images of jewellery that I though would look suitable on my models I found a image of a women dressed along the same kind of lines of my models and got the image as a style guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment