Friday 18 January 2013

My Magazine Planning (Fonts):

TEXT/TEXT/TEXT/TEXT
Lucida Sans Typewriter
I like this font style because I think it is quite basic and easy to read. Also I think it would be appropriate to my magazine as I want it to have quite a modern feel to it and I think this text does that.

TEXT/TEXT
Impact
I also like this because of the boldness and I think that would be suitable to the genre of my magazine. Personally I think this will look good as headings but not as good in normal text as it is quite bold.

 TEXT/TEXT/TEXT/TEXT
Century Gothic
This is my favorite font style and the oner I am going to use because it is basic, modern, and easy to read and looks good both in bold (For headings) and regular (For normal text). I am most likely going to use this font style in my magazine.

TEXT/TEXT
Rockwell Extra Bold
This one is similar to the font ‘Impact’ but slightly bolder and same as ‘Impact’ I’m not to keen on the boldness for just the normal text I will have on my magazine.

TEXT/TEXT/TEXT/TEXT
Bookman Old Style
This font style is my second favorite and it was out of this one and ‘Century Gothic’ to choose for my magazine. The reason prefer ‘Century Gothic’ is because it is a bit more stylish/modern which I think is quite key for a music magazine today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment